Life app. Bible-

Unbelief and rejection breaks God's heart, because He knows the consequences. But when the door of the human heart is shut, He refuses to enter forcibly. He will only knock, wanting to gain admittance. He has given us the ability to choose. But when we choose the wrong thing, He knows the repercussions that will follow—in this life and the one to come.







I can sit in a wheelchair with hope and joy...ask me why! ........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5vqcQcwiE



Wednesday, March 30, 2005

tv

It occurs to me watching tv is like window shopping. There is so much to see and do and experience. New ideas places to go things to do. I so much want to be apart of but here I sit. I look thru my window and see a wheelchair.Is this all I get......what have I done......where is my mark.....I want to live, so I pray and pray, hope, hope, hope, I wish and want..........but i`m still here. When a tree falls in the forest who hears, no one. It`s not important. Will I be important enough to hear?????? I pray and pray and pray.......

No comments: