Life app. Bible-

Unbelief and rejection breaks God's heart, because He knows the consequences. But when the door of the human heart is shut, He refuses to enter forcibly. He will only knock, wanting to gain admittance. He has given us the ability to choose. But when we choose the wrong thing, He knows the repercussions that will follow—in this life and the one to come.







I can sit in a wheelchair with hope and joy...ask me why! ........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5vqcQcwiE



Thursday, July 13, 2006

hello..missed you ;D

Well Well Well, I thought I`d never find you!!! Jason Cheri Elijah and Aidan stayed for 3 weeks my body is to old for grandma service even....I`m still recovering from a fall in Sam Levitz Furniture store. I was pushing the wheelchair hanging on and I know "don`t look away" but I did when the salesman asked us if we were looking for something and WHAM I went down.....embarrassment pain ashamed for pete sakes haven`t been able to walk for 2 weeks.....praying crying anger hopelessness so many emotions...mostly just tired now and overwhelmed trying to get thru the days cleaning and whatever comes up..Robin had a car accident no injury's, Amanda had a car accident with bruises ,Jason and Cheri bought a new truck ,Lisa and Casey settled the lawsuit when she wrecked her car, Larry is seeing a lawyer, life is exploding all round me and all I can do is pray..somedays I feel as though I`m suffocating in this house, Eddie seems put out if he has to go to the store or run errands that I should be doing. I feel like a slacker, will I ever feel like I`m good enough or have something to offer? How How How do I accomplish this huge task????? .,

No comments: