Life app. Bible-

Unbelief and rejection breaks God's heart, because He knows the consequences. But when the door of the human heart is shut, He refuses to enter forcibly. He will only knock, wanting to gain admittance. He has given us the ability to choose. But when we choose the wrong thing, He knows the repercussions that will follow—in this life and the one to come.







I can sit in a wheelchair with hope and joy...ask me why! ........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5vqcQcwiE



Thursday, July 17, 2008

driving!


just cruising by to see if I`m still here,...I guess so! Jaylee is visiting and I am enjoying some time to myself........I drove the car today!! for the first time since January oh joy oh joy!!!!!! how wonderful it is to leave the house! My foot is still numb...the driving foot , so a few moments of hyperventilating I`m not sure how safe it is but I will continue to push to keep myself moving with my own power. I had Jesus with me so it was exhilarating....The fall in January... surgery.. screws... plate... has been along time healing but driving .....I am on my way!!!

6 comments:

Joe said...

How glad I am to see you're over here! See, maybe the move from Spaces won't be so bad after all! I admire you pushing yourself. You know mom broke her heel and had surgery for that...long recovery..whew. Blessings to you Nancy!

nacotaco said...

Hi Joe, this blog was written in 2008! I jumped ship to MSN spaces...This blog I call my dark window to me.....so glad you stopped by Joe =].

Gerry Adams said...

Just stopping by to say hi!

Joe said...

Thanks for the comment today Nancy. It's a really joy to be able to keep in contact though it appears Spaces is having a meltdown.

Here I Am Carrie said...

Hi Nancy, Just see some of your old blogs. I didn't know you had a fall last winter. But then I was in California and had no internet access all winter. So glad you are doing better and back to driving. The freedom that can bring.. Hugs Carrie

Here I Am Carrie said...

Oh now I really feel like an idiot. I see that post was in 2008 that's probly why I didn't know about it.