Life app. Bible-

Unbelief and rejection breaks God's heart, because He knows the consequences. But when the door of the human heart is shut, He refuses to enter forcibly. He will only knock, wanting to gain admittance. He has given us the ability to choose. But when we choose the wrong thing, He knows the repercussions that will follow—in this life and the one to come.







I can sit in a wheelchair with hope and joy...ask me why! ........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5vqcQcwiE



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lead me to the Cross - Hillsongs

On Dr J Vernon McGee yesterday a listener wrote in that he was serenaded in a jail cell by Dr McGee……..that speaks volumes about God’s words and his servants he shines thru! He serenaded me with his words, and he made a way for me to come back home…who is He…..He is Jesus who died on the cross for me, God with a face, the Jesus of the Bible [ the word]…..we so much want to put a face on God…black white Asian female….who is Jesus….His character is exactly God …..all who have eyes to see and hearts to understand are serenaded by Him with his words. Truth leads to love forever … You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of what you have done.
~ Psalm 92:4, NLT
Jaylee and Jaron go back to school Monday I am so ready but not ready for the changes that occur in scheduling and amount of work. I find I am getting more tired just doing mundane things like talking. It is such an effort to maintain word sounds and have caught my kids making me repeat what I say 2-3 times…progression of slurred speech apparently. Being on a phone requires too much energy so I choose who I talk too. I am trying to get Jaylee up to 2nd grade requirements and that is difficult to maintain a level I want, reading out loud is like walking. I went to a function for family at a different church. It was something I thought would last 1 hour if that, 3 hours later Eddie and Jaylee got out as fast as they could. I was dressed in t-shirt jeans and hubby too, they were starving! And I was very impressed with jelly….she with-
stood 2 ½ hours before she started squirming! …all in church were dressed in suit and ties and women in skirts and jackets and high heels. I felt out of place carrying a ball and gift bag. The preaching was 3 hours and included a preaching about going to the right church walking in a fathers footsteps and also prayers for healing. I didn’t put my hand up because I did not want to be forced to walk. I do believe in miracles… Ramona [ church family] who has Parkinson’s at our church uses a walker and she would shake a lot. The new meds she is on has reversed her condition. She was walking into church on her own and I was shocked…..but oh so happy that she has had a miracle….in the US Drs, hospitals, medications those are miracles that God has put in place to heal people today. Anyways I was surrounded by this church and prayed for, how wonderful and grateful I am that they would ask God to heal me. Nick Vujicic Joni Eareckson Tada so many who either have diseases or suffered mishaps in life are shinning examples of godly men and women who continue with “a thorn in their side” and God has yet to heal them. The preaching was done by 3 different preachers who were very skilled orators, but I had a very hard time listening or staying with them…..all preaching was out of the Bible. I did not realize how different worship in church’s are. Our Pastor talks in parables using pictures or teaching shorts teaching shorts " emphasizing the lesson from the Bible and how to live our daily lives that worship God. I also really like our band, when they sing it is the Pastor’s song written by them and is a teaching in it self. The words flash on the screen and give me time to think and understand and how it applies to me and loved ones friends and strangers, there is indeed many ways of worship at Church‘s. All my blogging is for my kids should they be reading….Jaylee, when she gets old enough to understand Jaron and Jason, I pray follow Jesus….“do you know sweetie, do you know Jesus. Have you been serenaded by His words, his truth, His love, His righteousness……..is he the love of your life….open the Bible and be prepared to fall in love“!

14 comments:

Lisa said...

Your words at the end , how true.!! and beautiful !!!!
Wonderful insight with your words and being able to see the world through your eyes as you walk each step. You remain in my prayers for healing in your body.
How could anyone not surrender. He loves us all no matter what. Was thinking about Martha and Mary as I read this at the beginning.
Your song blessed me greatly also.
My brother is still in hospital and has had his third radiation. He will not give up.
Your children are very lucky to have you.
Much Love my Friend.
Lisa xo

Lisa said...

Im back.. Just in case I need to leave you a script about Martha and Mary and Lazarus. John 11. Powerful story.

Joe said...

There's no doubt not all churches are alike in how they approach a service. I've been very blessed in our because it allows us to use all the things that are mentioned in the bible and we ignore nothing in the name of political correctness. Being able to sing songs that the talented people in our church have writen is an added bonus. I actually will teach tonight and I so much appreciate being in a place that will let me do that. No matter what God's voice is there...He's ever knocking and waiting for us to heed that call. I appreciate your blog my friend, thank you!

Unknown said...

hi nancy, you are such inspiration and encouragement, thank you for all your visits and all the lovely comments you leave me. I am sure your children have a wonderful testimony with you as their mother. hugs - nita

Here I Am Carrie said...

so many churches are so different and can really change how people feel about what they are learning if taught in the right approach. Sounds like your church is just what you needed in your life. Never give up the faith. May your children come to know that thru your blogs. Sending healing thoughts and prayers. Hugs Carrie

Dianne ... Walking In His Grace said...

Hi Nancy, Love your blog here and music. It is late here but I was thinking of you and thought I would drop by.
Hugs, Dianne :)

nacotaco said...

Lisa, Joe, Nita, Carrie, Dianne...how wonderful it is to hear from you! I have read your responses and get ready to write and my time is up.....I have more work to do with the kids at school and do not sit until 1 pm...kids come home and I am busy with needs =]. It has been a struggle to change from summer days to school days....sometimes I wake up at 2 am and look a year or 2 ahead....What a challenge awaits...I look to my God who does great things and will see a women with nothing but a wheelchair, will overcome my obstacles....I am still here quickly reading and on to the next chore! Thank you so much for stopping by reading commenting and offering in encouragement.....some days I really need it =].

Dianne ... Walking In His Grace said...

Hi Nancy,It is me again. I read your blog once again, Watched some of your video and listening to your peaceful music at the moment. It has been a long week in some aspects and in others, it just flew buy. I clean houses for a living, and when I am not too tired and have some time I like to take pictures with my camera as you know. It is after 10 oclock here in Ontario, Canada.
Thank you Nancy, for taking the time for a visit. I am so glad you enjoy the photos. It is one of my favoite things to do , and I do enjoy sharing when I can.
It is so Peaceful here Nancy. You are such a Blessing and your Children have a wonderful place to come and read all about mom , and her Love for Jesus. I pray they grow up knowing Jesus and will come to love Jesus just like their mom, and follow Him all the days of their lives. It is so nice to see someone who has a real passion for Jesus. God Bless You and keep you in His Loving Arms.
Your Sister in Christ Jesus.
Dianne :)

Lisa said...

Just stopping in to let you know your thought of and still with me in prayer.
I m sure not many days go by and your not with me in spirt.

Lisa said...

I watched this one more time. I had tears again.. Peaceful and so very moving .

nacotaco said...

Lisa and Dianne how wonderful to hear from both of you. I have been wanting to repond to you Dianne but time goes so quickly when I am doing chores! I wanted to tell you Dianne last week I have been reading thru John and "Jesus wept" before raising Lazarus....even knowing he would raise Lazarus "from the dead...still Jesus was deeply moved in spirit and was troubled"....Death of a loved one, even Jesus grieved. Maybe not as we do but still I feel more connected...when I read your comments I feel such sadness knowing you Dianne miss your Father and you Lisa with your brother and sister in law medical problems...I pray for both of you that you find rest in God when times overwhelms you. I am still here just listening and reading more than talking!

Here I Am Carrie said...

Hi Nancy, back just enjoying your beautiful music here. Hope you are finding a little me time. Your strength ripples out into the world making it a better place to live in...
Hugs Carrie

Dianne ... Walking In His Grace said...

Thankyou Nancy for your comment on my post, You have touched my heart, I am speachless. Thank God He has given us eyes to see, and ears to hear, and a heart to feel, but most of all His Grace in every situation we find ourselves in. He is always there. He never ever leaves us nor forsakes us, even when we ask the question, Why??? One day we will understand when we see Him face to face and are given our new bodies that will be perfect in every way. We just have to keep hanging on, no matter what.
Love you Sister. You are in my thoughts and prayers. You are such a Blessing Nancy. More than you will ever know. One day you will and God will reward you.
Big Hugs, Dianne :)

Dianne ... Walking In His Grace said...

Hi Nancy, It is me again. I was thinking of you and praying for you as I worked away at my clients today.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family.
Love and Hugs
Dianne :)