Life app. Bible-

Unbelief and rejection breaks God's heart, because He knows the consequences. But when the door of the human heart is shut, He refuses to enter forcibly. He will only knock, wanting to gain admittance. He has given us the ability to choose. But when we choose the wrong thing, He knows the repercussions that will follow—in this life and the one to come.







I can sit in a wheelchair with hope and joy...ask me why! ........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5vqcQcwiE



Sunday, July 04, 2010

will I listen, will I stand

will I listen, will I stand AMERICA`S FUTURE http://www.intouch.org/resources/140-days-of-prayer

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Nancy thank you so much for stopping. Im here and not going far I dont think .
Sorry you looked for me .
Have a wonderful night.
Love your music you have on your blog . Its very relazing.
Hugs my friend.
and Peace to you.

Lisa said...

Hi Nancy, Thank you for stopping in.. Im so glad my photos could lift you up as well as my words.
I have some news.. My brother had had another turn . He is very ill again. He was start radiation yesterday and cant. I dont know whats going to happen .Carol my sister in law has asked for Prayers.
We are all scared and so is he.
What a place to be in.
xoxo

Lisa said...

I wont be around much for a few days. I have two little boys to look after until Sunday. Mom is Hollland and Dad has to go back to work.
xo
Maybe when they sleep.
You have the most peaceful music playing.

nacotaco said...

Lisa, I am heartbroken to hear of your brothers health update...such sorrow... I have come across many scriptures where Jesus wept and John 11:38 He groaned, even Jesus was filled with sorrow and compassion still knowing the outcome......your whole family is in my prayers Lisa...may the Lord fill you with his perfect peace.....

nacotaco said...

The music Lisa reminds me of Dr J Vernon McGee on saturday program, he has a guitar string music, no words....it starts my day..