Life app. Bible-

Unbelief and rejection breaks God's heart, because He knows the consequences. But when the door of the human heart is shut, He refuses to enter forcibly. He will only knock, wanting to gain admittance. He has given us the ability to choose. But when we choose the wrong thing, He knows the repercussions that will follow—in this life and the one to come.







I can sit in a wheelchair with hope and joy...ask me why! ........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5vqcQcwiE



Friday, July 16, 2010

Micah

Micah 1:7-13 Dr J Vernon McGee said Any government WILL work if it has godly men and women at the helm...even dictatorships. When godless men are in charge it assure its {governments] downfall. The character of men and women who are in government ARE IMPORTANT. The Bible bus is currently in Micah and reading chapters 1-4 is the judgement that is on Israel for sins that everybody including leaders who walked away from God's laws.....2-3 are a mirror image of our leadership YIKES! looking at this new information coming out about education how its applied and we {parents] will not know until its applied [our kids will know it first] has me on my guard. I now understand...... " you will know them by their fruits" Administration Pushes Adoption of National School Standards;

9 comments:

nacotaco said...

WOOHOO!! it worked 10 times published and unpublished....the links work! Thanks Gerry!

Ramblingon said...

This is deeply interesting to me, Nancy and I'm glad you addressed it.

Gerry Adams said...

Hi Nancy, Are you using Live Writer now, or did you copy it straight over into Blogger?

As far as the school thing goes, We home school our kids because there are too many things being taught in the public schools that we don't agree with. We don't trust the Government's opinion on much anymore.
But Speaking on the Government, check out this video by comedian Tim Hawkins, if you haven't seen it before: http://www.youtube.com/user/timhawkinscomedy#p/u/1/LO2eh6f5Go0

Unknown said...

hi nancy very interesting post and very concerning, thanks for all your visits and comments to me in both my cyber homes. hugs - nita

Joe said...

Your blog echoes my feelings for the last many months now. I know that we are at a cross roads...may the Cross be what we look to most as a country overall. Seeking the future without God involved is surely folly whether on a personal or national level.

Here I Am Carrie said...

It's a shame more parents can't stay home to home school there children. They are often exposed to so much negative stuff in school. Have a great week. Hugs Carrie

Lisa said...

As things of this world progress it hard to keep track of it all. I just know that so much in not good or in good hands.
I wouldnt want to start over with Children .

nacotaco said...

Hi all! I get so little time on the computer these days competing with my daughter!,,,reading Micah gives me such deep sorrow ...the mirror is up reflecting on life today. Looking back 100 years and what has transpired in the world..and comparing Israel and judgements...we are not looking so good. The Prophets are warning us thru the Bible, church leaders,and we are certainly aware of God's words...wars famines droughts earthquakes hurricanes....we should timeline these events to give us clues....but I am afraid no one will listen...unless like Jesus says " he who has eyes to see, ears to hear...it is so good to hear from you, I know everyone is busy with life so thank you for stopping by!

nacotaco said...

Gerry I wanted to say I went by Tim Hawkins, he gets down to the nitty gritty! I enjoyed that...the live blog thing, I write on mircrosoft writer and keep everything in a file "mama's walk" I am hoping to keep like a diary when my kids are older to really know me! I am looking to prolong being a mama I guess =].