Life app. Bible-

Unbelief and rejection breaks God's heart, because He knows the consequences. But when the door of the human heart is shut, He refuses to enter forcibly. He will only knock, wanting to gain admittance. He has given us the ability to choose. But when we choose the wrong thing, He knows the repercussions that will follow—in this life and the one to come.







I can sit in a wheelchair with hope and joy...ask me why! ........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5vqcQcwiE



Saturday, October 02, 2010

You Never Let Go by Matt Redman

I woke up this morning with this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y83-vMeWc9E loudly in my head….Cousin Frank was placed on a waiting list for a liver….it is him I prayed for this Saturday morning to Father God. He is a child of God, chosen by Him! Whatever the will of God I am reminded by Paul “to die is gain, but I press on towards the goal” in Philippians 1 I am understanding what Paul is saying about the who and why of tribulations and not being apart of the swirls going on around him good or bad but the teaching’s of Jesus to a lost and dying world that is the goal. Speaking to Jaylee this morning I feel as if the things of the world are calling for her attention. I have been talking to her about a relationship and talking to God….she does not understand “relationship” so telling her I had to make her understand every second of every day we carry God in out heart who sees everything we say and do and from our heart knows why we are doing it…closer even than mom to her….it is my intention to give her God, a true picture from the Bible. “Just think if President Obama called you and said I want to be your friend and called you 2-3 times a day and listened to you and talked to you would that not be amazing”…like a child I did not understand how God wanted to know me….me…little insignificant wheelchair wife mom…angry, selfish, liar, thief, murderer….I have broken His laws sometimes 100 or more times in a week…..but still He wants to know me…..and help me…and show me…………..God’s Love so perfect and true. I listened to a teaching bringing to mind Joe his wife Lovely, his 3 children and mother going to Africa on a missionary trip….”Blessed are the peace makers” “ beautiful are the feet who bring the good news” Romans 10: 13-15 When I first met Jesus I expected Him to take me over my troubles, I had my heart set on a human Jesus, He has shown me by taking me thru my life and circumstances that he IS love and love does not keep me from going thru the turmoil but teaches me to stand and face it….I have real problems Praising God in the midst of devastation but He has taught me the winds may blow but my prize is Him!….a family member is going back to church…so so great and absolutely a terrific choice!….but I have found reading my Bible puts me face to face with God, it is a mirror holding my life up to what God wants from me. A Pastor said on radio you can’t be saved and not believe the Bible…. When I say God’s words I cannot hide. Church is a beautiful way to be apart of serving God, but reading the Bible brings you into direct contact with God and a relationship. It also helps you to discern what is or who is of God. The many questions about God are answered in the Bible and the ones not answered……become less important and irrelevant. It is so good to be on solid ground, especially when the winds are gale force.

14 comments:

Lisa said...

Nancy your song brought tears to my eyes. Thats me on that mountain praising not letting go.
Its you and all who want to be up there. God know ours hearts and he knows your daughters. She is learning thanks to you. One step at a time . Bless her and you.
I have a friend that has a store full of Books , music, and art all in the name of Jesus. She does not go to church very much as she is surrounded by the word of God each day she opens her store and Blessed greatly by the people that come in the door of her shop. She blessed me greatly the other day when I stopped just like I am today here on your blog.
Thanks Nancy. I will lift you Uncle up in Prayers when all is quite here and its my time with him.
Peace and many blessings to you
Lisa

Gerry Adams said...

Hi Nancy,Thank you for sharing that song, and your words. Both are great and true. I hope things work out for the best for your uncle. Praying too.

Ramblingon said...

I was much moved by your blog as well. I don't hear the music as my sound is not working presently..it was the content of your blog that gripped me. I much know, as do all of us who are Christians that very thing..perhaps as Lisa said, standing and praising and failing to let go. And the knowledge that God is within us, those of us who are saved and believe..that is heady and worthy of thinking of every second of every day if only we would or could. Because it is true and there is nothing to be attained, after that.

Kerrie said...

Hello Nancy, Thank you for sharing the song. I was deeply touched by what you have written. God is GREAT!!! May God's richest blessing accompany you, and guide your life each day anew. With love and care from Kerrie. xOx

nacotaco said...

Kerrie, Carole Gerry and Lisa! Thank you for walking beside me...thats why I love being God's child His people are encouraging loving tender, absolutely the character I see in my Bible...the fruits of the Spirit! Thank you so much for stopping by...God shows up in the most awesome ways!

Dianne ... Walking In His Grace said...

Hello Nancy, It has been awhile since I have been by. I have been here at your blog for awhile, reading your your post filled with your thoughts and concerns. I have listened to the music, and read the scriptures and have many things to ponder.
I will pray for your cousin Frank, Jaylee and you as the Spirit leads. I pray as I work often times and just know you are in my thoughts and prayers. You have such a wonderful testimony. God Bless you and keep you safe in His loving arms.
Love and Hugs my dear Sister of The Lord. Dianne :)

nacotaco said...

Dianne =], thank you, the prayers of my friends is heartwarming! I so appreciate that you are lifting Frank in prayer ...he is scheduled for a liver transplant next month, best time to pray when you work makes the job get done magically!I so love the hugs Dianne!Sister! =].

Unknown said...

Hi Nancy,

The song is beautiful and soul searching, as are your words, you have a wonderful testimony. I pray now for Jaylee and your uncle. Dear Lord, you know us all as nobody else ever can, you know us so much better than we know ourselves, hear your servant Nancy's prayers for her daughter and her uncle. Yea thou we walk in the shadow of the valley of death, you are with us, each and every one of us, in our valley and our battle. Lord, so much about this world hurts, but you have conquered the world and one day we who believe and trust will be with you, in that place where there is no more pain and no more tears. My Jesus, My Saviour I pray in your Blessed Name. Amen.

nacotaco said...

Nita...Thank you =]...Frank says he is ready either way and I know he is not beyond my reach....when a loved one dies in Christ we so miss them, but God is their caretaker and I know That being closer to God is paradise..no hurting no struggles ...they have reached the top and now its life forever....sometimes I pray the pain ends for him....Thank you Nita for your encouragement it keeps me focused on God =].

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You

~Ron

nacotaco said...

Very nice to meet you Mr Old Geezer! somehow that don't sound respectful....I will run over and read about your thoughts!

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Here I Am Carrie said...

Hello Nancy, thank you for sharing this beautiful song. Yes for many by reading the bible they are able to keep God in lives everyday and learn to let go. I use nature as I find his presents always there to remind me of how he surrounds us. There are so many references in the bible reminding us to look into nature. We all find our ways to stay close to him I am so glad you have found yours. Hugs Carrie

nacotaco said...

So good to hear from you Carrie! Your picts and Lisa's Joe's Dianne's reminds me how amazing stupendous, delightful, breathtaking you picts of everyday life.....they produce in me a longing of what I use to know....memories are always remembering the best and forgetting the not so great....like closeups of a bee the markings movements color....not running from attacking bugs a broken fingernail hitting a rock etc... so many scenerios .........so glad you came by Carrie and Steve thank you for the invite, I will pop over to read your thoughts! =]