Life app. Bible-

Unbelief and rejection breaks God's heart, because He knows the consequences. But when the door of the human heart is shut, He refuses to enter forcibly. He will only knock, wanting to gain admittance. He has given us the ability to choose. But when we choose the wrong thing, He knows the repercussions that will follow—in this life and the one to come.







I can sit in a wheelchair with hope and joy...ask me why! ........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5vqcQcwiE



Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Paradigm Shift

We wear the world's eyes, reminds me of Brandon Heath's song " give me Your eyes".....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Nancy, Good to see a post from you and this one is very good, enlightening and true. As a minster of mine, use to say, everybody comes with their own "hidden agenda" God Bless - Nita

Gerry Adams said...

Hi Nancy, I liked the video too. I hope you are doing OK. Have a nice day!

Dianne ... Walking In His Grace said...

So often we get caught up in our own little worlds.This is a great video, and reminder. God help me to see through your eyes. God help me to make a difference in this life, and those around me.
Thankyou for sharing this video Nancy. It sure gives me something to think about, besides myself. :)
I could have said, God help us, but I take this message to personally and to heart. Thankyou for sharing this message.
I love all the videos you have posted here, and all you share. Nancy you do make a difference. God be with you and help you each and everyday.
Love you my dear Sister
Hugs, Dianne :)

nacotaco said...

Nita Dianne Gerry, sorry I am so late but I share the computer with Jaylee [7] and she just loves to cruise the net for games and learnin sites...so I work around her =]...I am also tagging my kids and husband when they are out of sorts like this vid. I can call to mind intimately their day and TRY to be nice! Thank you for stopping by, it is a pleasure hearing about your day and life =] sister and brothers!