Life app. Bible-

Unbelief and rejection breaks God's heart, because He knows the consequences. But when the door of the human heart is shut, He refuses to enter forcibly. He will only knock, wanting to gain admittance. He has given us the ability to choose. But when we choose the wrong thing, He knows the repercussions that will follow—in this life and the one to come.







I can sit in a wheelchair with hope and joy...ask me why! ........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5vqcQcwiE



Friday, November 19, 2010

here I am....

http://www.ccftucson.org/ccftweekly2010.htm Scott Richards do as the world= when trouble comes, run in circles scream and shout ….or.. I love how Pastor Scott Richards encourages and turns his sheep back to God, back to the Bible, back to prayer back to listening to God….a teaching that uplifts and points the way! Jaylee leaving for school this morning surprised me with her prayers. Getting her ready for school on time and cooperation can be difficult as the past few days have been, but before she left I ask her if she wants to pray and try to focus on her….. how God blesses her day and how she can shine God’s light by being kind and helpful and sharing…and she asks God to make me feel better, she cups my face and says may God heal you and help you =]. Sweet moments but after she goes reality hits and I cough and ache my way thru the day………………………I wrote this back in September and much has transpired. I appreciate that you have kept me on your radar Joe, Nita Gerry…..just getting thru refinancing, school issues and health problems with husband Eddie. My church family are also keeping me on radar…my Mom and Dad and Kim his wife and old friends…..it is amazing how God works! We are moving right along one foot in front the other. I tend to have limited time now so I read friend’s blogs and move on =]. Thank you my MSN friends for being so vigilant and encouraging*************************** No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us.
--1 John 4:12, NLT

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Nancy

You are an inspiration, my our lord continue to be with you, helping and blessing you along the way. hugs - Nita

Joe said...

I know you'd never give up but I also know that this has been a very challenging time for others as well. I know that keeping our focus and considering this day without getting to involved in the problems tomorrow might bring. Sufficient for today are the evils thereof you might say. I certainly won't forget you or let you. I know that nothing is impossible with Him. God bless you my friend.

Gerry Adams said...

Hi Nancy, Sorry things have been rough for you lately. I hope you have a good weekend. I've been too busy to post much on here lately, but I'll have 4 days off next weekend for Thanksgiving.

Dianne ... Walking In His Grace said...

Hello Nancy. I have not forgotten you. You truly are an inspiration to many including me. It has been awhile since I have been here and for that I am sorry. I often think of you as I am working away at a clients. You are in my thoughts and prayers more than you know.
May God continue to pour out His Grace apon you and your family each and everyday. May God's Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. We all have a Great Hope and Future with our Lord Jesus, and may we never give up Hope as we continue on this Journey, day by day.One day we will see Him face to face and there will be no more sickness nor sorrow, and we will live with Jesus for Eternity. Yes... Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.:)
God Bless you and your family Nancy and I pray you will have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Love to you my dear Sister in the Lord, and Hugs, Dianne :)

nacotaco said...

Nita Joe Gerry Dianne, much has transpired since your comments have been written....Gerry and Lisa....such loss Lisa's brother Andre and Gerry's mother so near death..praying for you and your familys..........you guys are the best encouagers and exhorters..Thank you =/