Life app. Bible-

Unbelief and rejection breaks God's heart, because He knows the consequences. But when the door of the human heart is shut, He refuses to enter forcibly. He will only knock, wanting to gain admittance. He has given us the ability to choose. But when we choose the wrong thing, He knows the repercussions that will follow—in this life and the one to come.







I can sit in a wheelchair with hope and joy...ask me why! ........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5vqcQcwiE



Saturday, March 31, 2012

my thoughts

Thoughts: when we die we bring our thoughts and memories to heaven…Adam and Eve were forbidden to eat of the tree of life when they were driven from the Garden….good and evil tree they did eat. When we go to heaven will we be like the angels knowing good and evil AND living forever, can we then be like Lucifer and also able to fall? I find it interesting that the devil reads the Bible but his comprehension is like us because IF he knew how everything would come to pass he would have pursued Jesus differently. I think every day that “things” come in our live and there are 1 million different ways “things” can play out. God knows each and every way because He sees beyond behind sideways up and down to best fit it to our benefit. Our Stories are like how many grains of sand is in the world……http://waynesword.palomar.edu/ww0704b.htm how many atoms in a grain of sand…endless I cannot get my brain around the clarity that God sees! Like “ Horton the Elephant” ..on and on it goes that we cannot see…That helps me to realize how much in charge my God is and I could NEVER go the way that is best for me….I give up happily and say “yes Lord”. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel%201&version=MSG

No comments: