Life app. Bible-

Unbelief and rejection breaks God's heart, because He knows the consequences. But when the door of the human heart is shut, He refuses to enter forcibly. He will only knock, wanting to gain admittance. He has given us the ability to choose. But when we choose the wrong thing, He knows the repercussions that will follow—in this life and the one to come.







I can sit in a wheelchair with hope and joy...ask me why! ........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5vqcQcwiE



Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pearl of Great Price

Teaching Jaylee numbers yesterday there are only 0123456789.………and those numbers in different combinations are unending…even computers are not able to come to the end! Ray Comfort spoke of how amazing that many people who have lived to now and the trillion since earth was born, how many different faces have been made and NO ONE exactly alike even identical twins….2 eyes nose and mouth trillions of combinations and God has made every one of them….the heartbeats “On an average, the heart of an adult beats about 72 times a minute and that of a child beats between 90


“ the heart contracts more than 100,000 times a day to drive blood through about ...

When your child is born another of God’s calling cards, I as a mom looked intently at the hands fingers toes and marveled how this could be living inside my body. ……. Isaiah 12** It is I who made the earth
and created mankind on it.
My own hands stretched out the heavens;
I marshaled their starry hosts…… Isaiah 40: 12-13 ** It is I who made the earth
and created mankind on it.
My own hands stretched out the heavens;
I marshaled their starry hosts.

Eddie has worked more than 30 years on cars and I have NEVER NEVER seen a car made out of nothing,… it took a lot of work a lot of time a lot of money. .you can’t fill up the tank of gas once and expect to drive it for 30 years on that one tank and no breakdowns…there is a verse in the Bible that God says “He has given evidence of Himself………… I like how Dr McGee makes sense when revealing God’s word. Dr McGee wrote of “hell”   http://ht.salemweb.net/zcast/thru-the-bible-questions-and-answers/2012/03-31/263634/thru-the-bible-questio_2012-03-31_questions-answers_20120306174914.mp3?type=streaming   and Joni Eareckson Tada said “ A little taste of hell is being a quadriplegia

in a wheel chair....sitting waiting thinking wishing wanting….past …in a lifetime so difficult but imagine forever….hell to a wheelchair user is to be healed and strong physically but not being able to move or see…that IS NO HOPE. Dr McGee speaks of a time just before dawn…I know well what he speaks of…in the dark the worst fears attack health money kids bills family friends roll in like ocean waves engulfing you filling you with fear…is this….will this…how is this…what is…so many scenarios imagination keeps going and going….and then hope=God breaks thru…and we go on. There ARE blessings and curses in a wheelchair……….oh how difficult it is, but it has given me the chance to study God’s word to make a connection with God…when I was driving and walking I was too busy to learn about God, but now that I am here what I have learned and continue to learn PRICELESS, “The Pearl Of Great Price “ Matthew 13: 44-46 … I have found.. what I have learned like the grains of sand in my yard then I look beyond my yard town state country and on and on it goes never-ending……...takes my breath away to see such knowledge…and quite glad it is not my job to know everything……..Jaylee, could you imagine the homework!!

No comments: